1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
i am in the middle of delaware in a car and everything smells like cat piss and whenever i ask where we are someone always has to say we’re almost home when in reality we have six hours if there’s no traffic left to go and all i want is a shower and to sleep
(From what I understand, the police thought they heard a gunshot and started throwing tear gas into the crowd. Correct me if I’m wrong)
Would anyone with hyperadrenalism or a similar illness be willing to share their symptoms/experience with it and getting diagnosed, etc? There’s a good chance I have something that causes too much adrenalin and I’m working on finding a doctor that will listen to me and actually diagnose me with something, since my thyroid tests just came back today as fine.